The warranty covers product faults or factory defects for a period of two years after purchase.
Products will be repaired with Phottix replacement part or reconditioned parts, or the product will
be replaced with a new or reconditioned unit. This warranty is not transferable.
What’s Not Covered?
Cables, bags and external diffusers, consumables and other accessories;
- Damage caused by improper use, rough or careless treatment;
- Use of unauthorized accessories such as cables, batteries or chargers;
- Damage caused by fire or other natural calamity;
- Problems caused by battery leakage;
- Damage or wear to the case;
- Lack of warranty card, original packaging and/or proof of purchase;
- Improper repair, adjustment or use of non-Phottix parts by unauthorized service technicians;
- Products bought from unauthorized resellers or purchased across international borders;
- Loss of income or future income as a result of product warranty service;
- Warranty period has expired.
Battery Care for Indra Flashes
Please note we are not responsible for battery damage caused by deeply-discharged batteries. We recommend charging the battery after each use. If battery is not being used, we recommend periodic charging.
How to use the warranty?
Customers must apply for a RMA number (email@example.com) and then send the product with
original packaging, warranty card and copy of receipt or proof of purchase to a service center as
directed by the Phottix service team. Shipping charges will be refunded or levied as prescribed by